From a new partnership at VeChain to a new token on the Stellar blockchain, here’s a quick overview on some of the stories happening today in the world of crypto.
• Vechain just signed a new partnership with Bright Foods. The VeChainThor Blockchain will be integrated throughout Bright Foods’ entire supply chain management and data management systems to power the life-cycle of its products, from crop to retail.
VeChain signs a partnership with Bright Foods and its IT/Tech subsidiary Shanghai Xiandao Food to integrate blockchain technology into Bright Food (Group) Co. — the second largest food company in China who is owned by the Shanghai Municipal Government.https://t.co/VnM5hVl8H5
— VeChain Foundation (@vechainofficial) May 16, 2018
• The second biggest stock exchange in Germany and the ninth largest in Europe, Börse Stuttgart is launching crypto app Bison. The app is expected to debut by September. Users will be able to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple – at first.
• CME Group will release a daily benchmark price for Ethereum, allowing users to access a real-time index in US dollars. CME is working with Crypto Facilities, which will use Kraken and Bitstamp to calculate the price.
• Tron just launched a website redesign ahead of its mainnet launch. TRX will leave the Ethereum network in about 14 days.
• Arthur Hayes, the CEO of BitMEX, says Bitcoin will hit $50,000 by the end of the year. He made the remarks on CNBC’s Fast Money and cited Asia as the bedrock of adoption.
• IBM and startup Veridium Labs say they are creating a crypto partnership. Veridium will use IBM’s technology to create a token on the Stellar blockchain that will be used to trade carbon credits in an open market.
Veridium to Use IBM Blockchain Technology to Create Social and Environmental Impact Tokens. IBM’s engagement with Veridium will mark the first public IBM involvement in a token issuance on public network.#Consensus2018 #IBM #BlockchainWeekNYC https://t.co/LMjittKRcI
— Veridium Labs (@VeridiumLabs) May 15, 2018
Have any insights you want to share? Create a post on HodlX, our user-generated content platform. Your story will appear on the front page of The Daily Hodl, below our top stories.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility.
Login/Post | My Content | FAQ | Log Out
Do you have content you’d like to share with our readers? Log in and post it below.