Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Cardano coin can now be bought for about $0.0826 or 0.00001251 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Altcoin Trader, OKEx, Cryptomate and Binance. Cardano has a market cap of $2.14 billion and $29.24 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00053056 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00029736 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00057492 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001683 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001729 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00015946 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004352 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.87 or 0.02041151 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009031 BTC.
ADA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Altcoin Trader, ABCC, OTCBTC, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bithumb, Coinbe, ZB.COM, Indodax, OKEx, Bitbns, Binance, CoinFalcon, Upbit, Cryptohub, Bittrex, Gate.io, DragonEX, Exmo, Coinnest, Cryptomate and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.