Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 30th. Cardano has a market capitalization of $2.24 billion and approximately $45.72 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for $0.0864 or 0.00001304 BTC on popular exchanges including Altcoin Trader, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io and Coinbe. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00056712 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00030294 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00058989 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001825 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004527 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014338 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $150.28 or 0.02267743 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004633 BTC.
ADA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Indodax, CoinFalcon, Altcoin Trader, ABCC, Binance, Cryptohub, HitBTC, Upbit, OKEx, DragonEX, OTCBTC, Coinbe, LiteBit.eu, Coinnest, Bittrex, Exmo, Cryptomate, Bithumb, Bitbns, Cryptopia, Huobi and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.