Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 7th. Cardano has a total market cap of $2.20 billion and $50.97 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0848 or 0.00001290 BTC on major exchanges including ZB.COM, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bitbns. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00055790 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00030059 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00058415 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001743 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001885 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004481 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014173 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $144.97 or 0.02205000 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004713 BTC.
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, Indodax, Cryptomate, Gate.io, Coinbe, Exmo, OTCBTC, Cryptopia, Bittrex, HitBTC, Huobi, ZB.COM, LiteBit.eu, Coinnest, ABCC, CoinFalcon, Upbit, OKEx, Cryptohub, Altcoin Trader, DragonEX and Bithumb. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.