Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 2:00 AM E.T. on September 11th. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $2.13 billion and $30.64 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Cardano has traded up 2.9% against the US dollar. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0822 or 0.00001252 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Binance, Altcoin Trader and Coinbe.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00053328 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00029535 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00057748 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001713 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001724 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004368 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015202 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $143.80 or 0.02189668 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
ADA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Bithumb, Coinnest, HitBTC, OTCBTC, ABCC, Altcoin Trader, Coinbe, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, DragonEX, Indodax, Cryptohub, Bitbns, Upbit, Bittrex, Huobi, Exmo, Binance, LiteBit.eu, CoinFalcon, OKEx and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Cardano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.